News & Review
- "California Outpaces Other States in ADA Lawsuits"
- Notice of public hearing on amendments to the California Family Rights Act
- Seminar June 10 - Fair Housing Accessibility Training - Agenda - Registration Form
- ICC Accessibility Training in Alhambra - 4/21/14 - Understanding and Effective Use of the Disabled Access Provisions in the 2013 California Building Code Chapter 11B
- The Justice Department has published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) intended to revise the Department's Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) title II and title III regulations to implement the requirements of the ADA Amendments Act of 2008. The comment period for the proposed rule closes on March 31, 2014. Congress passed the ADA Amendments Act in order to clarify the scope of the definition of disability under the ADA and to ensure that it would be easier for individuals seeking the protection of the ADA to establish that they have a disability that falls within the meaning of the statute.†To find out more about the ADA or this NPRM, call the Justice Departmentís toll-free ADA Information Line at 800-514-0301 or 800-514-0383 (TDD), or access its ADA.gov website.
- SOS Polling Place Accessibility Guidelines†
- South Bay Business Owners Targeted by Serial ADA Lawsuits